For the purposes of this license agreement, the Licensee’s Approved uses shall include:
A- During the term of this agreement:
- to develop information technology and business processes to enable the CMA to employ MINC numbers for membership management purposes;
- provide physician names and basic demographics to MINC to test a match with MINC database, for testing purposes;
- receive from MINC results of test match;
- to exchange physician information, including MINC numbers, with MINC or any Prime, or any other Licensed user, for testing purposes.
B- Effective 25 November 2015, the Approved Uses for the Canadian Medical Association are amended to be:
- to facilitate the exchange of information about CMA members, former members or applicants between the Licensee and any Prime User and/or other Licensed Users;
- for the purpose of identifying members, former members or applicants to facilitate the Licensee’s internal business purposes;
- for the purpose of identifying members, former members or applicants to facilitate the provision of services by the Licensee to those individuals; or
- to facilitate any other administrative, educational or research activities which are consistent with the Licensee’s mandate.